Equipment and Software Training
Lithogen is pleased to offer training services for all equipment available in the Lithogen equipment inventory to help you and your crews get maximum efficiency out of your survey. Training is delivered in a virtual format, or on-site where we fly a professional geoscientist to your work location*. Our standard modules include:
- an overview of the physics;
- survey design and methodology;
- a demonstration survey completed with the instrument(s);
- data handling best practices;
- a walkthrough of data processing workflow completed on the real demonstration survey;
- production of report quality figures and maps; and
- discussion on interpretation of the results.
Training modules can be customized to the level of expertise within your crews, and to fit your workflows and budget.
Contact us today for more information.
*On-site training may be restricted due to your juristiction’s COVID regulations at this time.